To keep you connected, in touch and on track, the Montana 700i handheld combines the flexibility of on-road or off-road navigation with global messaging and interactive SOS via satellite technology.
When used with Tracertrak, the Montana® 700i is a powerful monitoring and exception management tool that helps you achieve the highest standard in remote worker safety compliance using a handheld satellite connected device.
Tracertrak administrators can build their own business rules for when and how remote workers are tracked, define check-in schedules for routine reporting that ‘all is ok’ and define escalation rules when check-ins are missed. When serious trouble strikes, workers can initiate an emergency SOS alert, complete with their GPS location data. Tracertrak can monitor your team 24/7 and includes optional support from GEOS monitoring services.
- A full QWERTY keyboard lets you easily type messages
- Dual orientation screen, 6.48 x 10.80 cm (W x H), 12.70 cm (Diag)
- Routable TopoActive Australia and New Zealand maps
- Meets MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration
- Get the clear perspective of BirdsEye satellite imagery right to your device
- Dedicated SOS key with SOS lock to prevent false alarms
- Check-in with automated missed check-in alerts
- Send and receive text messages with global visibility on the Iridium Networks
- Geofence monitoring for entry and exit alarms
- Pivotel Numbers capable – give each user their own unique ‘04’ mobile number, simplifying messaging for Tracertrak users with a two-way device, achieving a seamless messaging experience for your organisation and worker
- 18+ hours of lithium-ion battery life in GPS mode