How many updates can I receive per day?
- Each device operates a different way. Please refer to our plan profiles to see how messages you will receive.
How many separate alarms can I program in?
- Most devices support geo-fence, motion, unauthorised movement, and stationary alarms. In addition some device devices and wired alarms as well condition such as panic.
Is there ever a delay in sending or receiving messages?
- Devices can only send when there is coverage. For cellular devices sending and receiving will be instantaneous when the network is available. For devices with satellite, the technology typcially connects in a few minutes, and will retry your message across 20 minutes which is the maximum delay.
How long is the warranty with Tracertrak?
- The devices have a 12 month warranty.
How many users can I have on the account to receive messages?
- You can have an unlimited amount of users on each account.
Where will the service work?
- Coverage is subject to the device you select. Some devices have full global coverage, where other support more local communications options. Please click here for more details.
How does the service work?
- Please click here for full details on how the system works.
Apart from the hardware what else do I need for TracerTrak to work?
- You will need a monthly service subscription for each device.
How much does Tracertrak cost per month?
- Cost is dependant on which plan you select. Plans start from a low $24 per month for a single device.
What level of security is in place to protect my information?
- The TracerTrak web interface uses industry standard encryption to protect you while using the system. Our data centre is protected by the highest level of system security software.
How long will the hardware last?
- The hardware is designed to operate in the harshest conditions, with the battery life subject to how often the device is programmed to transmit.
Do you offer a discount for volume orders?
- Yes we do. Please refer to our Volume Options table in the pricing sections.
How do I become a dealer for TracerTrak?
- Please click here for more details.